Thursday, March 27, 2008

....And Ridin' the Range Once Again

Thank you to all my friends in webville for your kindness and support. I am alive and well and living in New Brunswick. A lot has happened in the past few weeks but I am alive and kicking. One of the biggest setbacks has been the crapping out out of our back-up laptop at home. My lovely wife loved the 10 year old Sony Viao, it's actually quite a cute little machine. Alas it needs a new hard drive so we're shopping ebay for a trustworthy vendor with the right stuff. Right now we're coming up short but I'm sure it will be humming again soon.

Now that we're a one laptop household with two bloggers it come down to some hard decisions. I've been blogging for two and half years. I have 20 to 30 loyal readers who visit me regularly. My lovely wife has been blogging for two months, she has upwards of 200 loyal visitors daily and is now being paid to write a blog for an organization that scooped her up. What the? I'm the devoted writer in the household and she's the, well, she's the one getting paid enough to let her stay home with the kids. I guess that trumps me. Blog away my darling. Work those pretty little fingers and weave the gold that emiantes from your beautiful mind. Do you think you could wrangle a new computer into your compensation package?
I will try to get on when I can. Right now she's down at the barn lunging her horse and the two youngsters are asleep in their beds so I'm stealing a moment to jump on the keyboard. I will do my best to keep this site updated. I'll try to jump on to your sites during the day while at work or early in the morning. I will be back regularly though. I have lots to write after my hiatus.
You've been a beautiful crowd, I love you all and wish I could take you home with me. Good night!
Pilgrim

6 comments:

Cliff said...

I am glad you are back.

Kathy said...

So glad you are back!!! I look forward to reading your posts again.

Michelle said...

I'm glad your back. I missed You!

Sian said...

Who are you?

*grin* (I am so funny)

Liquid said...

Yea! You're back.
You've been missed.

I just love it....a two blogger household!

Blog away and congrats to your wife for her success!

Pilgrim said...

Thank you all my beloved friends! I missed you all too and am eager to get blogging again! Thank you all for the warm welcome.